We are very excited to announce the winner of this year contest!
Kenneth Rosal entered and shared most tasting notes and wins a box of one of his favorite cigars, congratulations Kenneth!
Here is the leaderboard:
Thanks to all for being such amazing members of Cigar Sense!
On August 2nd, 2017, we launched the Tasting Notes Contest 2017:
“You can win A BOX of one of your top recommended cigars!
Your Cigar Sense personal tasting notes have multiple uses and benefits:
- They are the primary way to interact with the system – after min. 5 times you complete the first part of the Tasting Note (a few clicks), you will see the Profile Advisor in action. It will suggest you, where needed, some changes that you could make to your profile, which you are free to accept or not. If you accept, this will allow us to fine-tune your best cigars list of recommendations until we zero in on your sweet spot
- You can complete the whole tasting note, with all your impressions, your personal score, your own polar charts with aromas and tastes, your image, …
- You can share your tasting note with your friends in social media
- You can print it and file it in a special book.
1. Contest ends December 1st, 2017 – you have until then to record as many personal tasting notes, and share them on your favorite social media platform.
2. We will select the winner with the highest number of tasting notes shared. The minimum amount of shared tasting notes per participant is 20.
3. The posts containing the shared tasting notes need to either mention or tag the Cigar Sense account of the social media used
Start from searching in the database the cigar you would like to review. Next to the cigar name, click on the notebook icon and fill in the tasting note, upload your image and … share!
You can search the database and compile a tasting note if you have full member access. If you don’t, you can start from our free membership, and upgrade if you like it!
Cigar Sense predicts which cigars best fit your personal taste.
We are committed to preserve the highest objectivity, integrity and independence in the creation and dissemination of our analyses. This is why we do not sell cigars, nor ads. Here is the link to your free membership to get personalized cigar recommendations.