This episode became a great learning moment, where we immerse in:
- the story of Boveda – it all started with a frustrated cigar lover in 1996
- the 2-way humidity control
- water activity
- how Boveda tests
- how Boveda expands its technology
Franca’s guests are:
- Tim Swail, Co-founder and Executive VP of Sales and Marketing
- Brian Rice, Director of R&D.
In the interview, we also talk about the impacts of humidification on cigar flavors.
If you wish to learn more about Boveda and the 2-way humidity control, visit Boveda’s website.
Podcast episode 20, Boveda and the 2-way humidity control, is brought to you by Cigar Sense founders and paid members.
If you like this episode, won’t you take a moment and write a short review and rate the show on Apple? We would highly appreciate it!