In episode 13 of the Cigar Sense Podcast we deep-dive with Sam Reuter into how Davidoff relies on sensory innovation and uses sensory science to delight consumers.
Sam Reuter is Director, Global Brand Ambassador and Head of Product Development and Strategic Innovation at Oettinger Davidoff AG.
Davidoff was number two at worldwide level in 2018 based on consumers’ choices. Sam explains how Davidoff focuses on sensory innovation and:
- leverages innovative blends as a competitive advantage
- invests in education for retailers
- focuses on consumer experience and on the understanding of what consumers like
- values authentic sensory information as an innovation to support manufacturers and consumers
- encourages manufacturers to work toward obtaining the recognition of the premium cigar as intangible cultural heritage
This podcast is brought to you by Cigar Sense founders and paid members.
With the free Cigar Sense membership, you can obtain personalized recommendations of cigars that best suit your unique individual tastes. In a few simple steps, you can see what your top cigar picks are from the thousands of cigars available on the market. You can also explore sensory and other cigar attributes as Cigar Sense helps you better understand what you like and dislike in a cigar.
Visit cigarsense.com and sign up for free today!
Be sure to subscribe to Cigar Sense Podcast so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate the show? It would be greatly appreciated!