Episode 9 of Cigar Sense Podcast is dedicated to consumers’ trust in reviews and recommendations.
Franca interviews David Wells, co-founder, vice president and CTO of Cigar Sense. He is a computer engineer and an experienced business consultant, currently coaching clients in the understanding and adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework. Thanks to his passionate proselytizing for Agility, our baby, Cigar Sense, is a great example of an agile business. David is Franca’s partner in business and in life.
The points included in this episode include:
- The difference between a review and a recommendation
- Why should consumers care about reviews and recommendations
- What do consumers prioritize? “Good, fast or cheap”? Transparency? Reliability?
- Do consumers rely more on sponsored publishers or on user generated content?
- Taste affinity with reviewer or with professional tobacconist
This podcast is brought to you by Cigar Sense founders and paid members.
With the free Cigar Sense membership, you can obtain personalized recommendations of cigars that best suit your unique individual tastes. In a few simple steps, you can see what your top cigar picks are from the thousands of cigars available on the market. You can also explore sensory and other cigar attributes as Cigar Sense helps you better understand what you like and dislike in a cigar.
Visit cigarsense.com and sign up for free today!
Be sure to subscribe to Cigar Sense Podcast so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate the show? It would be greatly appreciated!